Remote monitoring allows wireless temperature and other sensors to automatically feed data into QTRACA for auditing, analysis, and alerting.
MEASURE ANYTHING AUTOMATICALLY
Connect devices to the QTRACA IoT cloud and stream data live through the application. Setup recording intervals and alert levels. Get notified by email or SMS when limits are exceeded. Set how often to receive an alert while the device limits have been exceeded.
Wireless RTD Temperature Sensor Applications Include
- Food Storage Temperature Monitoring
- HVAC High-Side Low-Side Temperature Monitoring
- Industrial Boiler Temperature Measurements
- Liquid Temperature Measurement
- Oven Temperature Monitoring
Review sensor data in charts. See when alerts have been activated. Review comments against data points. Assign tasks to team members linking them to data points. Escalate readings to non-conformances when required.
INDUSTRIAL BUILT DEVICES
Your product is critical to your success, therefore we only recommend using top of the range sensors and gateways to monitor your products. You can connect multiple sensors to a gateway which will communicate with the QTRACA IoT cloud.
- Industrial Long Range Wireless RTD Temperature Sensor Transmitter
- Industrial Grade with an Accuracy of ±0.5°C FS
- Works with Any PT100 100-Ohm 3-Wire Sensor
- 15-Bit ADC Resolution; Nominal Temperature Resolution 0.03125NC
- 3-Wire Differential VREF Inputs for Common RTD Sensors
- Up to 500,000 Transmissions from 2 AA Batteries
- 3-Km Line of Sight Range with On-Board Antenna
- 128-Bit AES Encryption
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE
We only partner with and recommend top of the line secure industrial level equipment. However if you have your own devices we will not stop them from connecting into our cloud. Feel free to talk to us about how you can connect your own devices to our cloud.
Monitor temperature, humidity, soil mositure, and other environmental factors.
REAL TIME STREAMING
Device data is streamed real time to QTRACA.
Data is saved at specified compliance intervals and when device data is out of limits.
Data is securely transmitted throughout the QTRACA IoT cloud.